If you are in the final year of your college, chances are that placement season is about to start or it has already begun. Like everyone else, you are also excited, you don’t want to miss the opportunity. Be it in canteen or class, all conversations are now geared towards placements. Which firms are coming? Which are not? Will your favorite firm do a repeat this year? Debates are on about the best and the rest. Startup or PSU? Core or non-core? However, all said and done, surveys say 80% of students simply fail in campus placement tests or competitive exams. Below are reasons why students fail and what you can do about it.
- 5 Last minute tips every student should follow before going to an exam
- Know the Fresher Hiring Numbers of Companies
- Know how Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering raised their placement percentage by using EPracto.
- 5 Reasons why 80% students fail campus placement tests and competitive exams
- Company Patterns of top employers you should not miss to practice.
ace aptitude tests achieve study goals aptitude tests assessments become no 1 college in india blog for training and placement officers CAT 2015 CAT Exam ace CAT exam blog CAT Exam practice college colleges College success story Education EPracto exam exams importance of assessments importance of exams learning learning through mobile mobile practice tests necessity exams no 1 college with epracto online practice tests Performance practice practice for aptitude tests practice on mobile tests practice tests practice tests myths practice test software practice tests students myths preferred college for recruiters real-time test environment Reports skill development students study goals study tips study tips for students Success story tpo blog Vignan Vignan Institute